About the practice
All patients are treated with care, professional respect and confidentiality.
Pam has a particular interest in manual and exercise therapy, postural biomechanics and its relationship to injury and dysfunction.
This results in a comprehensive approach to treatment.
Patients are treated with manual therapy and self-management of their conditions is encouraged. All patients are given exercise programs tailored to their specific needs to enhance the effect of treatment and to aim to prevent recurrence of their symptoms.
Pam attends regular courses on manual therapy, sports medicine lectures and orthopaedic updates.
- Member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Committee member of Women’s, Men’s and Pelvic Health Health Group
- Member of the Association of Orthopaedic Manual Therapists
- Member of the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain – Aust Chapter
- Certified Orofacial Myologist
- Member of UroGynaecological Society of Australasia
- Member of International Urogynecological Association
- Australian Association Orofacial myologists
- Australian society of tongue and lip tie
- Certified in Bradcliff Breathing Method®
Women’s, Men’s Pelvic and Paediatric health.
Pam has a special interest in continence and pelvic floor physiotherapy.
TMJ, Breathing and Orofacial Myology
Pam has a special interest in TMJ dysfunction, disordered breathing and orofacial dysfunction.